Vapor Thrift Stores depend on donations from the communities we serve, and we are very grateful for your continued support!
When you drop off donations or have us pick them up, be sure to ask the staff for a donation receipt for your tax records.
Vapor Thrift Store greatly appreciates gently used items. Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following items:
- Items that do not work, are in need of repair or have been recalled
- Baby walkers, play pens, strollers, swings, car seats, cribs
- Hospital beds and medical equipment (we DO accept crutches and walkers)
- Box springs, mattresses
- Large appliances (washers, dryers, stoves, cooktops, refrigerators, freezers, hanger microwaves, etc.)
- Organs, pianos
- Old televisions (we DO accept flat panel TVs)
- Weight machines
- Flammable liquids, used gasoline cans, propane tanks, oxygen tanks or hazardous waste (including household chemicals)
- Car tires & car batteries
- Food/perishable items
- Used cabinets and toilets (from remodels)
- Christmas decorations are gratefully accepted from November 1 – January 15.
We truly appreciate your donations. Thank you for joining with us to provide low-price, quality shopping to the community as well as humanitarian aid at home and around the world.